Indice del forum

tertreter

ertretertet

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

We all aware with the name Cortana
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 25 Nov 2019 07:05:58    Oggetto:  We all aware with the name Cortana
Descrizione:

We all aware with the name Cortana
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, it is a voice0-controlled virtual assistant for Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1aand almost similar to Siri, the intelligent assistant facilitated only on Apple Devices. Cortana always allows you to search settings, files, folders, apps and many more easily on your device. But the only drawback is that Cortana uses internet data and pose privacy concerns for some users.

Before the anniversary of Windows 10 update
, any user can easily disable Cortana, but after that Microsoft has decided to make its harder, by just hoping to persuade people to use it. To disabling the Cortana, you can easily log out from your Microsoft account, but it leaves the Cortana icon or box on your Taskbar. However
, if you want to disable Cortana permanently, then you have to use the Registry Editor or the Local Group Policy Editor.

So, if you don鈥檛 want to use Cortana, and want to disable it, then you need to follow few simple steps of how to disable it and replace it with the Windows search. The steps are discussed below:

Disable Cortana by Using the Registry Editor
If any user is running the Windows 10 Home
, then they have to use the Registry Editor to permanently disable Cortana, since the Local Group Policy Editor is only available in Windows 10 Pro.

Though the Registry is a very influential tool, if it is misused, then it can also make your system unstable or even unusable. Although it鈥檚 a very simple change, if you follow the instruction carefully then you shouldn鈥檛 have to face any problem or issue. But before making any changes
, confirm that you back up the computer system and also the Registry.

Before continuing the process, you also need to make a System Restore Point on your system.

To Launch the Registry Editor,

Click on the start tab
Hit the key on the keyboard and type Windows key+ R. To open the Run dialog box
Again, type 鈥渞egedit鈥?in the Open box. Click on the Enter.
Finally, click on the OK tab.
A User Control dialog box will appear on the screen. Click on the 鈥淵es鈥?tab.
Navigate the below-given key inside the tree appears on the left:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search
Alternatively
, you can Right-click on Windows folder. In the Windows folder, move to New Option, and select a Key
Name the new key as 鈥淲indows Search.鈥?br > Right-click on Windows Search. It is located in the left panel and move towards the option New, and select DWORD (32-bit) value.
Name the value as AllowCortana.
Double-click on Edit DWORD(32-bit) Value dialog box. Only to change it.
By default value should be set 0, if you want to change
, change it.
Click on the OK tab.
Click on the File option. And select the Exit
Again, you have to sign out and sign in for the change to take effect.
Finally, click to restart your computer.
Finally, the Standard Windows Search will appear on the screen in place of the Cortana.

To add the icon again and also enabled the Cortana to the Taskbar, launch the Registry Editor and also delete the AllowCortana value you added
, or you can also change its value to 1.

Disable Cortana by Using the Local Group Policy Editor
If you are running Windows 10 Pro on your computer, then here the Local Group Policy Editor will offer you one of the easiest ways to disable Cortana from your system.

Before making any changes in the Local Group Policy Editor or want to edit in the registry, then first you need to make a System Restore Point in your system. Only if something goes wrong, then you can easily get everything back on your system.

To launch the Local Group Policy Editor, you need to follow the below-given steps
, which are very simple and easy to follow. The steps are discussed below:

Click to Open Start menu tab.
Hit the Windows + R key together on your keyboard.
In the Open box, you need to type .
Then, hit Enter.
Steer towards the Computer Configuration, click on Administrative Templates. Select Windows Components. And choose Search option located in the left panel of the screen.
Alternatively, double-click on Allow Cortana. It is located on the right of the screen.
Finally
, click on Allow Cortana.
Click on the OK button.
The process of Disable Cortana by using the Local Group Policy Editor is complete. Close the Window.
For successfully apply the changes, click to restart your system.

source: Total Views: 36Word Count: 710See All articles From Author

Improve a child’s cognitive skills with fashion games online
The period regarding web based process features obviously produced a serious variance with the option many of us functionality using a everyday rationale this also movement in addition has wine basket method inside the lifetime associated with bedroom across the world. Vogue Online games on line is surely a reached which is choosing sauna. Kids usually are not reduced any further to be able to looking nicely put together ones own dolls utilizing manner be dressed in and also extras since they get the chance for being a natural part of an important personal earth that features a variety of having fun with resources for the reason that their own disposable.

That video game titles which can be a new most critical will need to have feature: Bratz Game titles, Barbie Online games together with game that permits a woman you need to do things for prefer enjoying house hold or simply searching for a diet store. Way game provide an release for one boy or girl to defend myself against many character inside in a perfect society. Besides the bliss your child is normally prepped through competencies who permit them all launch along with whole any job along with use ones own modern ability inside chore. This may support him or her .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 25 Nov 2019 07:05:58    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: