Indice del forum

tertreter

ertretertet

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

HSM 104.3 (3.9mm) Against the GoECOlife GXC180T Shredder Tec
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 18 Nov 2019 03:58:14    Oggetto:  HSM 104.3 (3.9mm) Against the GoECOlife GXC180T Shredder Tec
Descrizione:

HSM 104.3 (3.9mm) Against the GoECOlife GXC180T Shredder Technology Articles | April 25
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2011
The HSM OFFICE series are designed specifically for use at the desk or as central devices for large offices. Ideally technically equipped, our OFFICE models ensure a permanent high capacity. High pe...

The HSM OFFICE series are designed specifically for use at the desk or as central devices for large offices. Ideally technically equipped, our OFFICE models ensure a permanent high capacity. High performance model for deskside use
, for constant workloads. Also suitable for shredding credit cards. Stops automatically when the waste container is full or has been removed. Filling level display through inspection window. Removable waste container.

HSM 104.3 (3.9mm)

HSM 104.3 (3.9mm) Strip-Cut Shredder For Office Use Keep Important Information Confidential Designed for continuous operation OnOff Switch and Reverse Automatic control via photoelectric cell Special Order Shred Size (3.9mm Strip-Cut) - 6 to 8 week lead time

HSM 104.3 (3.9mm) Specs Manufactured In: Germany Manufacturer HSM Manuf Part # 1286.133.3.9 Model 104.3 (3.9mm) Weight 26.0000 Dimensions 11.1" x 14.75" x 23" Expected Ship Date Special Delivery (Call) Shipping Weight 26 Warranty 2 Year Limited Warranty on ShredderLifetime on Cutting Blades Cut Type strip-cut Security Level 2 Shred Width 18 Sheet Capacity (maximum) 18 Bin Capacity (gal) 8.7 Throat Size 9.45 Shred Speed (FeetMinute) 15.75 Can Shred: Credit Cards, Paper, Paper Clips
, Staples Horse Power 0.6 Continuous Motor Yes Voltage 100 - 120v (Standard)

GoECOlife GXC180T

GoECO (ENERGY-SAVING TECHNOLOGY) - Prevents power drain (phantom load) when your shredder is not in use. Saves energy! Saves money! RoHS-COMPLIANT (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) - Meets RoHS standards that restrict the use of hazardous substances such as lead, mercury and other heavy metals. CERTIFIED CARBONFREE - To meet the rigorous standards of the CarbonFree Product Certification Program, GoECOlife assessed the carbon footprint of this product throughout its lifecycle and offset the carbon footprint of the product through investments in renewable energy and reforestation. GREEN PACKAGING - Recycled (or partially recycled) andor biodegradable materials were used for packaging and printed materials. No styrofoam
, plastic tape or plastic bags were used to package this product. Less trees were sacrificed to package your shredder! FREE 12-pack of GoECOlife Shredder Lubricant Sheets included with every GoECOlife Paper Shredder purchase!

GoECOlife GXC180T Shredder Energy Saving Technology CarbonFree Green Packaging Cut type - Cross Cut Cut size - 0.16" x 1.6" Shred speed - 1 sheet: 12.8 fpm Max sheets: 12 fpm Noise Level - 60 dB Factory tested Run-time - Continuous

GoECOlife GXC180T Specs UPC 854191000802 Manufactured In: China Manufacturer GoECOlife Manuf Part # GXC180T Model GXC180T Weight 46.3000 Dimensions 16.55" x 13.2" x 26.25" Expected Ship Date Next Business Day Warranty Two year limited warranty, with 7 years on cutters Color BlackWhite Special Info GoECO Energy Saving Technology, Carbon Free Product
, Green Packaging, Restrictions of Hazardous Substances Compliant Cut Type cross-cut Security Level 3 Shred Width 0.16" Shred Length 1.6" Sheet Capacity (maximum) 18 Bin Capacity (gal) 10 Throat Size 9.05" Can Shred: CDs, Credit Cards
, Paper, Staples Horse Power 0.72 Continuous Motor Yes Voltage 100 - 120v (Standard)

Article Tags: Goecolife Gxc180t Shredder, 1043 39mm
, Goecolife Gxc180t, Gxc180t Shredder, Credit Cards
, Hazardous Substances, Green Packaging

One potential marketing strategy for franchisors is to set up two-year agreements with star franchisees to assist in the expansion of regional areas without selling those areas a master franchises. In doing so the franchisor can have more control over the marketing of new franchises and say over which territories and agreements will be entered into, without giving up any control.

The fee structure could be a percentage of franchise fees in each sale and a percentage of royalties. The duties of the star franchisee [Regional Team Manager] should be clearly defined we decided for our endeavors and so I came up with these set of rules for our company
, perhaps this might give you some ideas if you are considering expanding your franchise company. Below is my list of responsibilities and rules that I used in my company;

Regional team manager will not build or maintain a web site on behalf of The Company or the Franchisee. A web site will be furnished and maintained at the expense of the Franchisor on behalf of the regional team manager.

Regional team manager will be responsible for collecting all royalties from franchisees in their exclusive territory and forwarding all such monies immediately upon collection to The Company. will forward the regional team manager's portion of collected royalties no later than the 30th of each month.

Regional team manager will be responsible for franchisees in their exclusive territory. Regional team manager agrees to visit each franchisee in their exclusive territory no less than once a month. Any marketing, technical, employee or other issue franchisees might have will be addressed by the regional team manager.

For this service the regional team manager will receive 50% of the collected royalties for each franchisee in their exclusive territory.

It is understood and agreed upon that nothing in this Agreement authorizes the regional team manager to make any contract
, agreement, warranty or representation on Franchisor's behalf or to inc.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 18 Nov 2019 03:58:14    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: